화요일, 10월 17, 2006

A Plow Pose

This pose extends the neck bone and the backbone, so it can be extravasate blood.
And it can also stimulate abdomen, if you do this pose steadily, you can be effective for the colon, the small intestin, and the kidney.
And it is also good for menstmal irregularity for woman.
I always do this pose before I sleep.
Because, I feel refreshed.
Let me intruduce how to do.
First, lie on your back, and lift up your legs while the waist depends on your hands.
Then, if you do this, your legs pass over your head and keep your balance.
Keep up for 20~30 seconds.
But, if you have high blood presure, you must not do this pose.
Keep in mind!!

댓글 2개:

James :

Hi~
Are you good at Yoga?
I'm very flexible kekeke
Visit my blog and leave your comment keke
Bye~

Diana :

I think I have to do this yoga~
My health is not good. As time goes by, I feel like some sickness.
Your blog gives me some tip for my health. Thank you~^_^