금요일, 10월 06, 2006

Yoga Video





HAHAHAHAHA!

I finished my video. I'm very happy now!

This is my yoga story video.
The title is "I love yoga!"
Actresses are Jessica and Diana.

The story of video is that Jessica met Diana in Sahmyook Univ. over the long haul.
Diana becomes more pretty. She did yoga.
So Jessica is taught yoga by Diana.
So Jessica is to be a good yoga master.
Thank you, Jessica and Diana.

That's all. I feel my heart with pride.

Good-bye. Have a nice day!!

댓글 4개:

Jack :

HA HA HA HA..

so funny your vedio.

I was pleased seeing vedio..


kkkk

익명 :

Hello.
Your vedio is very interesting.
I want to you come to my blog too.
Have a nice day^^

Diana :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
Diana :

Wow~.... I've never seen such a nice video than before. Even though, I was be a actress. ^_____^
Actually, I was shocked. My face is not good for voice I think.