
This pose is very good for modern people. Because it can get rid of stress.
And it makes the blood circulate more freely in the lower part of the body.
It is also more flexible to your cosa.
Especially it is effective for menstmal irregularity for woman.
The important thing is losing your thigh fat.
Let me introduce how to do.
First, sit down and stretch out your legs. Ah, you have to unbend your waist.
Then, your upper part of the body bend over while you exhale.
You have to keep this pose for 30 seconds.
How about this?
It is very good for losing weight.
.jpg)
댓글 3개:
hi~
Do you like Yoga?
ha ha. Me,too.
You look like slender body.
See you tomorrow~
Hi!!
Wow~ your blog is so nice~~
I'm good at Yoga.^^
Hi.
I'm Jake !!!!!!!!!!!
Wow~ I like Yoga too. ^_^
댓글 쓰기